There’s the yuck factor -- garbage disposal hoses are full of muck and some of that muck may end up on you when you’re removing the old garbage disposal. Most importantly is that replacing a garbage disposal involves tapping into your home’s plumbing and electrical systems, and both systems need to be handled correctly to safely remove your old garbage disposal and install the new unit. Someone with a lot of experience can handle the job in 1-2 hours barring any unseen conditions. Attempting to replace a garbage disposal without any training will likely take at least double the time required for a professional to replace a garbage disposal.
Choosing the right garbage disposal to fit your needs (and under-sink space) can be intimidating. Let the professionals at BENOIST Drains & Plumbing Inc. help you find the right garbage disposal that meets your needs and your budget!
• Removal and haul away of old disposal (if needed)
• Mounting and wiring customer-supplied garbage disposal
• Connection of drain lines and existing electrical
• Garbage disposal test and clean up
• Purchase the correct garbage disposal to fit your under-sink setup or contact our office for assistance.
• Schedule an appointment. Our technician will contact you when he is on his way to your location with an estimated time of arrival.
Customers have questions, you have answers. Display the most frequently asked questions, so everybody benefits.